When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Look what I saw this weekend when picking up a bike.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kirk thomas

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I did not know where to put this so here you go. This guy has 6 bikes. One is a Simmons,Two are Whizzers one Schwinn one Excelsior, A Hornet Deluxe, and two bikes hanging One is a Shelby and the other is a Henderson. He told me he wants $2500 for the Simmons. The rest he is open to offers. I have his phone number so we can contact him. He does not want it listed and a bunch of people calling. If anyone is interested in any of these and want to make an offer I can pass it on. I would not try and make any money on these but I will will charge for me to pick and ship. The 1/4 Midget is also for sale.

The E.C. Simmons Hardware “Autocycle” looks like a teens—1920’s Miami made motorbike.
It has two separate truss rods like Flying Merkel motorbike forks that we have seen.

Last edited:
SUPER COOL stuff. Just to see it is a rush. I've been VERY fortunate to view/find/ occasionally buy some insane collections/items/actual basement/barnfinds over the last 40 years. It's all part of the fun. The fun is in the "search" as the late Al Marwick ( Antique Toy world magazine for you old timers like me) always said. The treasures we find and see still makes the hobby exciting.

Back