When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lookin for a backer or you want to buy a bike cheap.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kirk thomas

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I found these bikes and would like to buy them but I need $1500. If anyone wants to lend me some money or prepay for any of these that would work also. There is also a truck load of parts.
I would entertain any offer to buy a bike or a deal on a bunch. If you want a single bike I am asking $300 to $500 per bike. There is a catch as you would have to wait till I got all of the bike stuff home. If for some reason the deal doesn,t go you would get a complete refund. If you want to lend me the $1500 you can have your pick of one bike as payment and I would pay you the loan after I sell some stuff. Let's talk. Thank You All. Kirk

P1300436.JPG

P1300437.JPG

P1300433.JPG

P1300432.JPG

P1300431.JPG

P1300422.JPG

P1300419.JPG

P1300421.JPG

P1300423.JPG

You can have all the bikes all I want is the parts so I can start up bike work again. $1500 that is less than $150 per bike. There is a total of 12 bikes with the Raleigh's included.
I can also sell them for you and send you the profits.

Last edited:
He also has around 200 antique boat motors and boats, and around 200 antique radios, Stand up and everything except a Tom Thumb. He has some very unusual boat and radios. I do not have any pictures of this stuff.

WOW..Kinda weird..Ive owned alot of those bikes(Not those particular ones,but same model,year,condition and color of about 5 of those..deja vu:eek: )

Here is the pile of parts I wanted for a finders fee but if you want to buy all his bike stuff you can have it all for $2000. He will not take less so I do not need anything for finding this collection unless you want to send me something or need help with a pick up. There is also a couple of totes of parts that would go with it.
P1300424.JPG

P1300425.JPG

P1300426.JPG

P1300427.JPG

I tried to edit the title to reflect that I am no longer looking for a backer. I think I need to start a new thread not sure. Thanks guys.

You might want to spend that $2000 on a nice old Schwinn or something nice. I wouldnt be in a hurry to spend that kind of money on a bunch of girls bikes and/or boys bikes missing expensive sheet metal. I hardly can see anything worth while in that pile of junkers? Is there any good stuff?

Last edited:
Back