When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lookin for a backer or you want to buy a bike cheap.

-

kirk thomas

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I found these bikes and would like to buy them but I need $1500. If anyone wants to lend me some money or prepay for any of these that would work also. There is also a truck load of parts.
I would entertain any offer to buy a bike or a deal on a bunch. If you want a single bike I am asking $300 to $500 per bike. There is a catch as you would have to wait till I got all of the bike stuff home. If for some reason the deal doesn,t go you would get a complete refund. If you want to lend me the $1500 you can have your pick of one bike as payment and I would pay you the loan after I sell some stuff. Let's talk. Thank You All. Kirk

P1300436.JPG

P1300437.JPG

P1300433.JPG

P1300432.JPG

P1300431.JPG

P1300422.JPG

P1300419.JPG

P1300421.JPG

P1300423.JPG

You can have all the bikes all I want is the parts so I can start up bike work again. $1500 that is less than $150 per bike. There is a total of 12 bikes with the Raleigh's included.
I can also sell them for you and send you the profits.

Last edited:
He also has around 200 antique boat motors and boats, and around 200 antique radios, Stand up and everything except a Tom Thumb. He has some very unusual boat and radios. I do not have any pictures of this stuff.

WOW..Kinda weird..Ive owned alot of those bikes(Not those particular ones,but same model,year,condition and color of about 5 of those..deja vu:eek: )

Here is the pile of parts I wanted for a finders fee but if you want to buy all his bike stuff you can have it all for $2000. He will not take less so I do not need anything for finding this collection unless you want to send me something or need help with a pick up. There is also a couple of totes of parts that would go with it.
P1300424.JPG

P1300425.JPG

P1300426.JPG

P1300427.JPG

I tried to edit the title to reflect that I am no longer looking for a backer. I think I need to start a new thread not sure. Thanks guys.

You might want to spend that $2000 on a nice old Schwinn or something nice. I wouldnt be in a hurry to spend that kind of money on a bunch of girls bikes and/or boys bikes missing expensive sheet metal. I hardly can see anything worth while in that pile of junkers? Is there any good stuff?

Last edited:
Back