When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking 4 A Christmas Present 4 Me

-
N

Notinmylivingroom

I am treating myself to a special Christmas present. I want to buy a 26" men's balloon tire bike. There are some characteristics that I want my Christmas present to have. I want my new bike to have a tank and a light and I want it complete. I don't care if it all orginal or restored. I really don't know what brand my new bike is. That is up to you guys. Please send me some pictures of what is available and your pricing. Include your shipping cost in your pricing. I am in Northwest Indiana and obviously would like to pick up the bike in person if it is close enough (within 500 miles of me) So if you are that close include your price of just me picking it up. I do have a spending limit (Under $1000.00) I am a serious buyer. I will respond to all offers. Don't be mad if I decline. I'm not phishing just being picky. Brad

Hi, I have a friend in Etna Green in Northern Indiana. I am in southern California. I have a project bike which we can discuss. it is only semi mocked up at this time but i have about a dozen mens Huffman bikes so I can provide everything you would need. if you are interested let me know. I also have several more done Huffmans which I would consider selling they will look something like this one but with more paint.:D
Scott:cool:
vbulletin

Interesting???

Scott, thanks for your quick response. I have spent a lifetime restoring things, (cars, motorcycles, bikes, and home projects. This time, the most I want to do is reassemble the bike from the shipping container. You say you have some other better looking Huffmans. I am definately interested in seeing them. Thanks Brad

How about these?
56 Hawthorne w/accessories
41 lady's Schwinn

Attachments

• hawthorne6.jpg
    hawthorne6.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 108
  • 41Sch6.jpg
    41Sch6.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 82
39dx

Original first year schwinn DX for sale in Wisconsin.
39dx.gif

two more bikes for sale in Wisconsin

Ladies '39 schwinn DX and '41 Firestone Pilot bikes for sale also.
39blue.gif

Hey ! Just posted my 3 star Deluxe Columbia will be posting pictures later today if your interested. I live on Long Island NY, and have NO idea what shipping would cost it may be out of your range, but why not, treat yourself you only live once. l:) get back to me after seeing the pics.

"56 Hawthorne w/accessories"

That is astonishing! Beautiful! I'd Pick that one. ;)

Back