When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking at a Hex Tube

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

dennis71

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello,
New to the site. Found a cool Hex tube for sale. Got the guy down to $550.
I do not know much about these bikes yet but dont seem like I can go wrong for the price??
This is the only 2 photos I have so far. At least missing the chain guard and i dont know what else. I go look tomorrow.
Thanks, Dennis
silver king.jpg
silver king2.jpg

You probably shouldn't have posted this without it in your possession lol. But yea seems like a good deal if the frame doesn't have any cracks!

I agree there is a risk of "advertising" in my post. I have a big mouth when it comes to these things. I just needed a push in the form of some encouraging responses to get me over the hurdle to spend the dough I really don't have right now. The chance of anyone getting to it before me is quite remote but not unheard of.

I saw this Hex tube and thought it looked cool as could be.
I will check for cracks. Any other issues I should be aware of? I am excited at the opportunity to slowly bring it to correct originality.
Are there any repairs that cannot be made? Are bearings and other wear parts available?
I am a total newbie but learn fast. Thanks so much for having a forum with this kind of detail.

Back