When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for 1920s or earlier tandem...questions...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
patience.... just like a mate, when you aren't looking, there it will be. its been waiting for you for 90 years!

I know a guy in Santa Ana Ca. who has a steer from the rear tandem, said it was complete for around 1000. Where are you?

If Circa1939 has interest I will go bother him. Otherwise, I dont want to just for the sake of debating/discussing it. You know those old bike collectors...lol

I appreciate the offer, but I actually could have had a decent tandem for $600,.... I had passed because I had seen a very, very nice one go off ebay last year for approx. 400-450. Just out of curiosity though,... what make is your friend's rear steer?

He told me it was a Colson. Actually he has 2 of them, one real nice, the other not so. He claimed to have a 28 inch tire tandem. I know he has a poopload of old bikes, I did not see that one.

Back