When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for 1937, 38 Monark Silver King M1 deluxe parts

-

johnmp12

Look Ma, No Hands!
I am building out a 1937 or 38 Monark Silver King M1 Deluxe and need the following parts: front fork, pair of 24" rims, chain guard, fenders, the front "suspension" rods (not sure the name for these), butterfly kickstand. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer me.

I am building out a 1937 or 38 Monark Silver King M1 Deluxe and need the following parts: front fork, pair of 24" rims, chain guard, fenders, the front "suspension" rods (not sure the name for these), butterfly kickstand. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer me.
Trussrods

I have a super nice set of wheels. They came off a 24" rollfast so they are painted white. Correct triple step with sweet New Departure hubs too. Not sure if they are just steel or chrome under the white. Message me if you want pics. $225 pls shipping.

This are 24” came out of a mens silver king and the front fender

IMG_3399.jpeg

IMG_3400.jpeg

IMG_3394.jpeg

IMG_3395.jpeg

IMG_3406.jpeg

IMG_3394.jpeg

IMG_3398.jpeg

IMG_3397.jpeg

IMG_3404.jpeg

IMG_3405.jpeg

IMG_3403.jpeg