When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

looking for 1941 and 1942 Huffman literature

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

37fleetwood

Riding a '37 Fleetwood
Hi, I'm looking for decent scans or copies of a 1941 or 1942 Huffman, Dayton, etc. catalog. the one in the Huffman book isn't very clear on the details. the pages have been copied too many times. if you have such treasures, and aren't willing to share them, I am willing to trade some of the stuff I have that I have as yet not posted. I bought over 100 pages of Huffman literature from what ended up being the Castelli collection. much of this stuff is not in the Huffman Book by John Polizzi (it would have been if I had known he was looking.) I also have a bunch of American Bicyclist stuff from W.W.II era I can post:D
thanx bunches
Scott:cool:

Last edited:
see, this is why I love this board! I love that the new guy can get help and the older collector can also get what he needs. we have the best guys here!
this is for the group. (Marc, I sent you larger scans than I can post)
If anyone needs a fullsize copy that looks exactly like the original I have a place who will make some for a fee. I made one for Tom Hudak, if you want an opinion of what they look like, maybe he can give one.
1939Huffmanouter.gif

1939Huffmaninner.gif

Last edited:
Back