When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for 30s-50s tanker in or around Northern Colorado

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

alecburns

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello Everyone,

I'm in the market for a standard 40sish era bicycle I can use as a campus cruiser, to get from class to class. Condition isn't much of a factor. I only really need the barebones of the bike. Things like fenders, accessories, racks are not needed, though they'd be a plus. A franken-bike also wouldn't be denied as long as the parts work properly. I'm NOT looking for a bike that has already been restored or cared for. I prefer one that needs some loving.

I'm certain a lot of you folks have a bike like this, the caveat is that it has to be near Fort Collins, CO, places like Southern Wyo., and the Denver area. If you have a bike for the right price I would consider paying for shipping. Please post your candidates hear...

I also have stuff to trade!! See it here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RockyMountainRustCo

Look to this 50s Goodyear as a reference,

00000_8m82IRSEnIN_600x450.jpg

Thank you all.

Last edited:
Used to be a bike shop on a side street there that always had a bunch of old project stuff. Probably gone now but might ask around. Also might check Days Roll By bike shop in Loveland.
Good luck bud!

Used to be a bike shop on a side street there that always had a bunch of old project stuff. Probably gone now. Also might check Days Roll By bike shop in Loveland.
Good luck bud!
Thank you! I've been avoiding bike shops because they usually are sky high in price but I'll check them out. Thank you!

I dont remember the name of the little one in Fort Collins but seems like it was just on the east side of the main street that goes North and South thru town. Little building faced north. Been a few years since I been there but worth a look.

I dont remember the name of the little one in Fort Collins but seems like it was just on the east side of the main street that goes North and South thru town. Little building faced north. Been a few years since I been there but worth a look.
I will. Cheers!

I have a Schwinn Hornet that might fit the ticket. I'll post a pic this afternoon. I will also be in Fort Collins the first week of June and could deliver.

Back