When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for 82-84 Schwinn bmx style tubular 26” Cruiser forks

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Danny the schwinn freak

cruisin on my ratty Schwinn straightbar
Hello, I am currently Hinton a few pair of the tubular, bmx style 26” forks used on the 82-84 Cruiser models and and Schwinn Sidewinders. They can be chrome or painted and finish doesn’t matter. Just need to have really nice threads ans must be straight. Also looking for 20” and 24” versions as well. Must be Schwinn brand with the axle dropouts pictured below. Please contact me directly the PM with what you have for sale. Thank you, Danny

CBBB82C2-CA6C-4678-9DD7-237EA5368BB5.jpeg

EC9C1AA6-DCD8-4BCD-A48C-5EA99E389B96.jpeg

I will look might have some But will look in a couple days run in some bad luck being sick bad back and passed my first kidney stone

I will look might have some But will look in a couple days run in some bad luck being sick bad back and passed my first kidney stone
Sorry to hear you don’t feel well. I’d appreciate it if you would look when you get a chance and let me know either way. Thank you, Danny

I believe I have a nice Chrome set of 26" tubular Forks. I believe they are for The Sidewinder or King Sting. Will send you a pic tomorrow. Have to pull them out of my storage

I believe I have a nice Chrome set of 26" tubular Forks. I believe they are for The Sidewinder or King Sting. Will send you a pic tomorrow. Have to pull them out of my storage
Ok cool, I’d be interested either way. You can message me here or text me directly at (520)333-8177. Thank you.

Back