When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a 1961-1962 Radiant Blue Ladies American

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

irideiam

I live for the CABE
61-62 had the painted fenders with white tips, and the deluxe guard. Let me know what you have, Thanks
s-l1600 (3).jpg

Ya the Deluxe American had chrome fenders, cool bike but I am looking for the regular American with painted fenders. Thanks

Ya, just missing the American Made decal on the front fender, and has German pedals and chain instead of USA. I will hold out for a complete girls American. Thanks

Last edited:
Ya, just missing the American Made decal on the from fender, and has German pedals and chain instead of USA. Shot me a PM with what you want shipped to 77586. Thanks

And the American seat mask decal and possibly the spokes.

And the American seat mask decal and possibly the spokes.
Ya that's right and maybe the front hub is also German.

Really just want a pretty clean complete ladies American. We all know the German parts are well made, but I want this bike to pair with a boys American and prefer it to be original parts.

That Hollywood is very nice thought!

I know you're looking for a complete bike but I parted this original paint '55 American because it was hard to sell a women's bike. This thing was beautiful and original but all I have left is the frame, seat, seat post and clamp, complete crank assembly, head cups and bearings, and goose neck. lmk if you're ever interested. thanks
DSC_1305.JPG
DSC_1308.JPG
DSC_1307.JPG
DSC_1309.JPG
DSC_1310.JPG
DSC_1311.JPG
DSC_1261.JPG

Last edited:
Back