When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a 49 Whizzer Pacemaker

-

Chris Kennedy

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello All!

I sold my National Show Winning 49' Pacemaker! Now I am looking for another one!
Looking for a UNRESTORED1949 Whizzer Pacemaker, any condition but as complete as possible!

Plusses would be, complete bi-lite front, rear & generator, Worksman rims and any other Whizzer options!

Will pay fair price!

I have included a picture of the 49' Pacemaker I just sold IMG_20190328_100108957_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

IMG_20190328_100114102.jpg

!

Regards,
Chris Kennedy

I have an all original unrestored 49/50 loaded w/ rear drum brake ...hasn't ran in a decade open reasonable to offers

IM002824.JPG

IM002825.JPG

IM002826.JPG

IM002827.JPG

IM002828.JPG

the engine ran after I put a new mag on it , it had a rubbing sound so I checked rod bering and found it perfect, maybe coming from crank ball bearing?i did ride it around block and the rear brake will put you over the handle bars lol

Thats about 600 miles, 10-11 hours from me. I would like to look at it in person... Going to have to think about logistics.
I have an innitial price range in mind & the fact I just finished one, I know the expence of doing one right!

What is the first $ figure, that came to mind, when you decided to sell?

I will get back with you.
Chris

Back