When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a 49 Whizzer Pacemaker

-
It wouldn't be an educated offer. I am looking at coming out to see it. I need a couple days to figure logistics. I will need to get back with you.

more pictures ,300 series engine hi fin head no broken fins ,heavy bendix front hub repacked bearings working 49 bi lite system ,real glass tailite,nice embossed tank ,front tire was replaced back is original

IM002829.JPG

IM002830.JPG

IM002831.JPG

IM002832.JPG

IM002834.JPG

I will have to call you tomorrow....today just got hectic! Talk to you soon!
Chris Kennedy

What is your name, if you don't mind me asking?

631 395 3210 im home now going out later..al
I am looking for a project to build for, lack of a better word, a "client"

The initial cost is everything. I offer $2000 plus shipping. If find this acceptable, I will contact my client, & we can go from there.

Thanks,
Chris

631 395 3210 im home now going out later..al
Hey,
I apologise for not calling! I "have" a fellow in California wanting me to locate & build a Pacemaker for him, just like the last ( see attached photo) one I did.

I am now having issues getting him to commit! Needless to say, I am a bit on the irritated side due to the time it took to find yours!
Say he does actually commit by sending a deposit, would you be open to offers?

I would like to start at $2000, now keep in mind, any price we might settle on, would be dependent on "Mr. California" commiting himself, by making a deposit to start!

Thank you
Chris Kennedy

IMG_20190328_100108957_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

Back