When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a backer or banker!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Nice Idea, I'm sure the bike posted was used as a example of bikes that become available.

To the original poster: I have noticed that periodically people in the past have also posted bikes in the "Stuff on eBay, Craigslist, Facebook forum" asking for help in pickup and shipment. You might also want to watch this part of the website, and offer your services to those in need of help.

Since I have joined this site, I have seen a few bikes already posted asking for help from my general area, and other cabe posters have offered there services to help out that individual.

I will vouch for Kirk, he is in the process of picking a bike up for me today, and fingers crossed it is still there for him to retrieve for me, I have been looking for this particular bike for several years and it was always out of reach for me til Kirk brought it to my attention and was willing to make a 4 hour round trip to go get it for me, so I can definitely attest he is a stand up guy, good luck!

Aaron

Kirk is the best! Just realized we now have 3 of his finds!
20180528_152038.jpg
20180204_122835.jpg
P1190356.JPG

Back