When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a BLUE original Jaguar Mark IV

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I do have a 59 3 speed Mark IV. Curious as to your budget?

70A6C932-AA9F-4AA0-956B-2D781B71FDAB.jpeg

Original paint, I bought the bike over six years ago from the grandson of the original owner who had it hanging in his garage. Yes the seat has a cover but it’s the original seat and in good shape. Not really looking to sell it because it’s one of the nicest ones in my collection but just wondering, if I were to sell it, what would it take?

Original paint, I bought the bike over six years ago from the grandson of the original owner who had it hanging in his garage. Yes the seat has a cover but it’s the original seat and in good shape. Not really looking to sell it because it’s one of the nicest ones in my collection but just wondering, if I were to sell it, what would it take?
I understand your situation. If you really like the bike I wouldn’t sell it. I’ve had a couple I’ve let go of and I still regret it.
BUT, now that I’ve said that. I would have to either see it in person or see good detailed pictures before I could make an offer on it. Where are you located? If you’re not too far I would just come look at it but good pictures would work also. It appears to be just what I would like to have so I am very interested and I would give the bike a forever home.

I assume, since I didn't get a reply from you, you decided to not sell your bike. If you really love the bike you're doing the right thing. I wish you well. BUT, "if" you ever decide to let it go to another home please contact me. Text 864 706 8631.
Enjoy the long weekend.

Back