When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a cool old bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

teisco

Finally riding a big boys bike
Like to find one close to Waterloo Iowa...50's fat tire tank or 60's, 70's, 80's Italian touring. Must be cool or unique. And close :)

Reynolds 531 campy equipped Ted Williams Free Spirit. Shipping available.

IMG_3807.JPG

IMG_3809.JPG

Thanks for the offers guys...still not quite what I am looking for yet...tank is a must for 50's bike,,,early Italian with Campy is also in the must have list...I will step up for the right bike.

Cool,,very interesting. What I am looking for,,,chrome lugs,,Campy,,low standover (31 or so) and interesting name.

Thank you. I built this one to keep as a daily rider, but I went in a different way. So she's up for sale. The frame is 50cm. top tube is 52cm and stand over is 76cm. She is full Campy Super Record. The wheels were rebuilt and have large flange hubs, 36 hole. Everything has been replaced, cables, brake pads etc... She has a new Brook B17 leather saddle. I'm asking 2,000 but open to offers. There is free shipping.

Back