When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a couple bikes

-

Neanderthal77

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I am posting this in search of a few different bikes. Looking for bikes that are pretty complete and not to worried about a lot of patina. Of course some of these have recently been sold on facebook and the Cabe but I didn't have the cash. Here is a list of some and will always consider something cool or uncommon. Thank you and let's see what you have for sale.

36' LWB Colson

39' Huffman built Firestone Flying Ace

Colson Clipper

Colson Bullnose

Shelby's with tanks or straight bar

Long tank bikes of different manufacturers

Double or single bar bikes of different manufacturers

Elgins

Thank you for looking.

Now you have cash? What is your budget? 1941 boy's Firestone Cruiser. Is that what you mean by Colson Bullnose? Complete and original. You will take care of shipping?

Now you have cash? What is your budget? 1941 boy's Firestone Cruiser. Is that what you mean by Colson Bullnose? Complete and original. You will take care of shipping?

My budget is big enough for one or two of the specific bikes I listed going by the prices of ones that have sold recently on the Cabe. Also depends on what pops up. Yes, the Firestone cruiser with brass strap badge. Not looking for major projects so as complete and original as possible. If a bike isn't close enough for picking up then I have no problem paying for shipping.

Back