When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a early Whizzer Sheave

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Chris Kennedy

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello everyone!

I am looking for an early, original Whizzer sheave. I will pay appropriate money, that is equal to the condition!

Thank you,
Chris Kennedy

53B3A325-F6AA-46B2-B83A-5810A2B85137.jpeg
64DF05EA-8752-4926-88FF-6541A1874F53.jpeg
I have one I would consider selling . what would you consider appropriate money $ . If your interested PM me. Thanks .

I’m sorry for the poor photos , The Bike is a bit buried . I just don’t have time to deal with it at the moment. The hoop appears to be nice overall though.
Hard to tell from the photos you have. I would need to see the whole back and front side and weather it's pitted with rust, bent and or missing parts of it due to rust.

I’m sorry for the poor photos , The Bike is a bit buried at the moment . I just don’t have time to deal with it at the moment . The hoop appears to be nice overall though.

I found one....I must ask though, why answer a post when you don't have the time to mess with it? Just saying.
52204.jpeg

I found one....I must ask though, why answer a post when you don't have the time to mess with it? Just saying.View attachment 824701
Because if you had given me a price you where willing to pay for one. Provided the one I had was in nice shape . I could have then decided weather it was worth moving 10 bikes out of the way to take proper photos rather than waste my time . Glad you found one .

Because if you had given me a price you where willing to pay for one. Provided the one I had was in nice shape . I could have then decided weather it was worth moving 10 bikes out of the wa
Because if you had given me a price you where willing to pay for one. Provided the one I had was in nice shape . I could have then decided weather it was worth moving 10 bikes out of the way to take proper photos rather than waste my time . Glad you found one .

Hey,
y to take proper photos rather than waste my time . Glad you found one .

I get it. I was willing to pay between $35 and $125. Would still need to see the condition. I would need to get CAD plated and the cost of that process depends heavily on surface condition. Hence my very early on message about condition. I wasn't going to offer you say $65 just to find one side is Swiss cheese.. I don't think you would offer good money on an item before you were able to get a good look at it, right?

Did you ever locate a Ring?
I have a NOS, exactly like the one in the photo.

Back