When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a Flamboyant Blue Hollywood Chain Guard

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

irideiam

I live for the CABE
Like this, but in better shape for a 26" frame. Flamboyant Blue was only used in 1962 & 1963 on the Hollywood, so it is a little harder to find and verify unless you know the difference between the more common Radiant Blue & Sky Blue or have a frame with the original guard you can verify date by serial number. If it helps the Flamboyant Blue has a slight tint of green in it. Thanks.

will add picture soon

IMG_3849.JPG

Good luck,I've seen them on ebay. I've been looking for a '62 Flam Blue Debbie headbadge for a while now.

Good luck,I've seen them on ebay. I've been looking for a '62 Flam Blue Debbie headbadge for a while now.
Thanks, ya there are a couple on FeeBay now, but generally speaking the sellers don't know the difference between the colors, and it is hard to verify from pictures. I already bought one that was the wrong color now it's wall art :)

Back