When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a G & J Rambler catalog newer than 1904, preferably 1911

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

fat tire trader

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Hello,

I'm looking for a 1911 Rambler catalog. I don't need to have the catalog, just see images of it. The closest I have is 1904. Does anyone have anything closer to 1911?
Thanks,
Chris

I'm assuming you are talking about Rambler automobiles and not bicycles. Gormully & Jeffrey was bought out in 1900 and became part of the American Bicycle Co. conglomerate. After selling G&J Thomas B. Jeffrey moved his operation to Kenosha, Wisconsin where he started producing Rambler cars. Try the Kenosha, Wisc

I'm not looking for information about cars. I am looking for a 1911 Rambler bicycle catalog. I know about the ownership changes. The closest I have is 1904.

By that time it would have been a pope built bicycle wouldn't it?

This is the bike that I am trying to find a catalog image of

g&j172-1.jpg

This is the headbadge

rambler-badge.jpg

Model 172

I put the saddles, pedals, tires and the bars on the bike, it came to me with the wheels which have a 1903-1917 Morrow coaster brake and regular single tube rims, not clinchers. The 1904 catalog lists both G&J clinchers and Hartford singletubes as optional.

At first I thought it might be a 1901, but then I saw bikes with badges that have 1901 on them.
The 1904 catalog has all of its model numbers beginning with a 4, based on that, I'm guessing that all of the 1905s started with a 5 and so on. If someone has a 1905 or 6 or 7 catalog, it could verify my model number theory.

Thanks,
Chris

Back