When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a prewar higher end balooner

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Robertriley

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I have $1000-3000 to spend. I'd love to have 55tbirds twin flex but just keep coming up short. I'm like the kid that could hang on the basketball rim but couldn't slam a basketball....hold on...that was me. Looking for a twin flex, pacemaker or something of that sort.

Thanks,
Chris

Hey guys,
I'm selling off a few makes to make more room in my shed and was thinking to invest the money into a higher end bike. I mist out on the pacemaker...he was willing to let me do payment too. That's what I get for thinking it over while I was mowing the grass...lol. I don't have a $3000 budget....unless it is to die for. $1000-2000ish would be the range.

Thanks guys

You can also email me pics too
[email protected]

Last edited:
Have you seen this one?
Asking $2200.+ shipping.

y7una3ym-1.jpg

Great looking bike!

That's a great looking ride but I'm looking for a non-Schwinn....sorry Schwinn guys:p

Thank you anyway

Not sure if this is what your looking for. It a 39 Colson I have been thinking about selling.

DSC02671.jpg

I was eyeballing that the other day

image.jpg
I was eyeballing that the other day. You have a couple hard to find items on there too. I was looking at this Colson for $1100...it's a repaint but a pretty good one

Last edited:
My mistake. I thought you were talking about my bike.

Last edited:
I did own a Mercury Pacemaker, but was sold awhile ago. I was not aware of one being sold recently.

Last edited:
Good luck!!

I tried the same thing with a similar budget. I ended up losing control and going way over budget. Lol. However, that being said I did end up with my dream bike so I can't complain. Good luck with the hunt. Can't wait to see what you find.

I have to ask

I tried the same thing with a similar budget. I ended up losing control and going way over budget. Lol. However, that being said I did end up with my dream bike so I can't complain. Good luck with the hunt. Can't wait to see what you find.

What did you get?

Back