When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a project of any caliber in the Midwest, or willing to ship

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Drosentreter

I live for the CABE
Looking for any condition project bike in the Midwest and/or willing to ship. 200 dollars or under. Can be extremely roached. Please reply by private conversation.

@REDAIR13 I believe is close to you. Memory Lane at the end of April would give you a tremendous selection-just gotta be quicker than the guys from south of the border though! V/r Shawn
Thanks for the info but I’m afraid I can’t make it. On a tight deadline with a truck restoration

Actually Sean I meant that @REDAIR13 lives fairly close and sometimes has stuff like that. Not worth shipping but I have this one for $125 that I could drop off at MLC if you know someone headed back your way. V/r Shawn

Is the badge there, what isn’t original, and what’s the restored value on a bike like this?
There is no badge. Pedals,grips, seat, and fenders not original. You would be upside down quickly trying to restore anything like this. This would make a good custom or rat bike. I don’t think any bike you find for $200 or less will be worth restoring. V/r Shawn

Last edited:
There is no badge. Pedals,grips, seat, and fenders not original. You would be upside down quickly trying to restore anything like this. This would make a good custom or eat bike. I don’t think any bike you find for $200 or less will be worth restoring. V/r Shawn
Ya. I get that. Thank you

Back