When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a tank and maybe a miracle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Guinness

Look Ma, No Hands!
Looking to find a tank, as close to what’s pictured below. I’ve got the bike, but sadly/understandably, the seller didn’t want to part with either the tank, or the bomber.

Anybody have something similar to this tank they’re willing to sell? And, dare I ask, is anyone out there with a bomber they’re willing to part with?

Always the optimist,

Guinness

1BB3D98D-1157-478F-B36A-8D441098127C.jpeg

Bomber is a B-25 Mitchell…call General Jimmy Doolittle or Col.Ted Lawson (watch the movie “Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo” awesome). Seriously tho,could be a “one off” deal someone cast. I have a similar ornament but mine is a B-29 Super Fortress… Good Luck!

You might be able to make your own with a die-cast model of correct scale…Look on eBay

Bomber is a B-25 Mitchell…call General Jimmy Doolittle or Col.Ted Lawson (watch the movie “Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo

No, not at all. I purchased it knowing full-well the tank and the bomber weren't included. The seller, who is on this forum, is a first-rate guy and gave me a great deal.

-Guinness

Back