When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a value "Firestone Super Cruiser" all original!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have the model number and the serial number I cant find any sites to verify the year of the bike model 180 1 9a31 and serial number 41153604, can anyone direct me to find out more? I know this may be a repost but not everyone who comes one this site is an expert just looking for a little help guys I know I saw what someone is asking and did so after already doing some research. I only know what I let you guys tell me but why wait I hold back I get it lot of people out there make fakes and I'm not one here's another gem I found in my cleaning! Coke Cooler still in the box!

Attachments

• COKE COOLER (1).jpg
    COKE COOLER (1).jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 58
I'm with Larmo on this one.... $750-$850.... Monarks a bit more (actually it should be the other way around, I believe nice Firestones may be rar.... more uncommon). (I hate the word rare)
Rare means heated but not cooked through or hard to find as in True Love.

I'm with Larmo on this one.... $750-$850.... Monarks a bit more (actually it should be the other way around, I believe nice Firestones may be rar.... more uncommon). (I hate the word rare)
Rare means heated but not cooked through or hard to find as in True Love.

I agree - 'rare' is so general a word when one is collecting rare things. There are so many degrees of rare that just saying something is rare is almost meaningless. Sometimes it helps to write 'rarest'...

.....and then there's the cooking :)

very clean

looks like that thing will shine up . really nice. its worth what some one is willing to pay. it just depends how long you want to wait. anything over 850.00 -900.00 is a gift and you should close the deal. still, a really clean nicely preserved classic.

I have the model number and the serial number I cant find any sites to verify the year of the bike model 180 1 9a31 and serial number 41153604, can anyone direct me to find out more? I know this may be a repost but not everyone who comes one this site is an expert just looking for a little help guys I know I saw what someone is asking and did so after already doing some research. I only know what I let you guys tell me but why wait I hold back I get it lot of people out there make fakes and I'm not one here's another gem I found in my cleaning! Coke Cooler still in the box!

What you have as a "4" should be an "A". This serial number is a 1951. V/r Shawn

Back