When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Bianchi Frame

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
R

Ronaldo

I just missed a Tipo Corsa Bianchi Frame 56 on E-bay. I think the price was $175. Other than being Steel there was really nothing special about it. No chrome fork, no stainless lugs. Does anyone know how difficult are these to find? I am really looking to restore an older Bianchi that I could also ride and would like to get going.

I should think that's a fair price for one of the more pedestrian frames with Aelle or Tretubi tubes. An SLX frame in good shape could easily make 3 times that.

Bianchi Frame

You are right, I'm sure. I sometimes see older frames with Columbus tubing on Craigslist. Nothing in my size yet.

Thanks!:)

i looked for a year until this showed up in my size and color on C/L,,,not the "high-end" model but still a smooth ride! 1982 Nuova Racing 12 vel. just needed some TLC...it will go to the grave with me:D

Bianchi frame

I just missed a Tipo Corsa Bianchi Frame 56 on E-bay. I think the price was $175. Other than being Steel there was really nothing special about it. No chrome fork, no stainless lugs. Does anyone know how difficult are these to find? I am really looking to restore an older Bianchi that I could also ride and would like to get going.

Hi Ronaldo,
I have a men's Bianchi frame that I'd be willing to part with. It is a small frame, metallic blue in color. The chrome fork is pitted with rust and there are a few rust patches on the frame. Let me know if you're interested and I'll post some pix.

Back