When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for bike seller who was at Long Beach 4/22 who i bought parts from...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Flashback Vintage Cycles

Look Ma, No Hands!
Due to my dumb luck, I had written down this seller's contact info so i could call him. I was planning calling this evening but i decided to wash clothes, which had his phone number in lol. Found a bunch of paper balls in the dryer but nothing big enough to salvage. He was from Laguna if i'm correct with a 949 phone number. He had a ND hub and tank i was interested in. I bought two forks, a six hole rack and a truss rod fender. If this rings a bell with anyone i'd appreciate him sending my way.TIA Tim (909)730-4416

Not as many bike guys are CABErs as We think.
Post a wanted ad here and get your parts sooner; probably.
There's a thread of pictures at Veteran's Swap in Events that may help if you like looking at pics.
There are a few of us that do our best to never miss this monthly event.
https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/the-long-beach-socal-cycle-swap-picture-thread.88305/
CAC50693-FF59-4634-94DA-9B7C4EF3B035.jpeg

Due to my dumb luck, I had written down this seller's contact info so i could call him. I was planning calling this evening but i decided to wash clothes, which had his phone number in lol. Found a bunch of paper balls in the dryer but nothing big enough to salvage. He was from Laguna if i'm correct with a 949 phone number. He had a ND hub and tank i was interested in. I bought two forks, a six hole rack and a truss rod fender. If this rings a bell with anyone i'd appreciate him sending my way.TIA Tim (909)730-4416
Was Lawrence selling @Larmo63 ?

Back