When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for coaster brake repair Orange County.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Fixed the brake today wine the help of Tripple3. Whoever rebuilt the hub loaded the discs up with grease.
No wine for me. 😂
Good times working coaster brake hubs.😉

Thought about it. I do my own work except wheel building. I figure there’s either too much grease in there or it’s worn out. One is easy, if its worn out I wouldn’t know where to get the parts etc, so I’m looking for an expert who has done a bunch of these.
you only need to do one or two to become an expert.

Glad you were able to sort out the problem. I never worked on one till last month. ND hubs are very easy to work on. The second ND hub I tore down about 2 weeks ago was making a loud pop when going to coast mode. Turned out it was dried caked up grease binding things inside. Once cleaned and lubricated it works like new. I have a Bendix and Perry that will benefit from a good cleaning and lube but from what I have seen are a bit different than the ND ones.

Back