When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Looking for flat Lobdell wheel rim

-

atencioee

Finally riding a big boys bike
I'm looking for another wheel like this one (pictured), which I think is a flat Lobdell, smooth surface (no knurling) from the 1940s.

20190414_150219.jpg

20190414_150255.jpg

They are a little different...mine don't have the lines...mine are flat and completely smooth with no lines, no knurling, or anything. I'm looking for one to match mine.

I have two, assuming you need a 36 hole 26" wheel. Pictures pretty much tell the story. They lay flat on the floor and there are no obvious flat spots. I would like to sell both. Let me know. Thanks
IMG_0600.JPG

IMG_0601.JPG

IMG_0602.JPG

IMG_0603.JPG

HenryFord2, I admit that I'm looking for a little bit better condition. How much are you asking?

I know they're not much to look at, but I don't know what you had mind with them. I really have no price in mind, offer me what they're worth to you, take into consideration shipping from 44039. If you want to pass on them not problem. Thanks, Joe

I know they're not much to look at, but I don't know what you had mind with them. I really have no price in mind, offer me what they're worth to you, take into consideration shipping from 44039. If you want to pass on them not problem. Thanks, Joe
I'm gonna pass, but I appreciate you for giving me the opportunity to buy them.

Back