When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for good reading material.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
B

Big Fat Whitewalls

I'd like to find some books on bicycles. Not necessarily price guides, but I guess that would be ok, as long as they had pictures. What I'd like to find is just a history of the bicycle, or even the history of certain makes. Thanks, Dean

Look on the right of the screen, lots of good books for bicycle collectors!

I'd like to find some books on bicycles. Not necessarily price guides, but I guess that would be ok, as long as they had pictures. What I'd like to find is just a history of the bicycle, or even the history of certain makes. Thanks, Dean

Go to www.HowieBikeMan.com and browse the following three categories to find some of the history of bicycles, bicycling, the bicycle industry and specific brands of bikes; (1) BOOKS-ANTIQUE, (2) BOOKS-CONTEMPORARY, (3) CATALOGS-ANTIQUE, BICYCLE MANUFACTURERS. You will find over 470 publications about the subjects and it's all free. If you find a particular book(s) that sparks your interest you can try to find it at a public library, or if you want to purchase a book go to www.thecabe.com; they have many good books about bicycles for sale. You can also try other professional book sellers such as www.amazon.com, Borders, etc. Ebay also has a section for bicycle stuff and books are sometimes included. I hope this is of help.
Cheers

the american bicycle has a good pictorial history of different eras of bikes I'd suggest that one, i still look at it often and I've had the book for years

Back