When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for help on value of my 59 white corvette

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

schwinnguyinohio

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Looking to see what some of the Schwinn middle weight guys think value might be on my 59 single speed white corvette. I gave it a gentle clean up , chrome is decent I swapped out the crank with better chrome but kept the 59 dated one . I believe it came as a single speed since front fork is not drilled .I added some westwinds also . Not many to compare prices with so I value other opinions.

IMG_8107.PNG

IMG_8108.PNG

IMG_8109.PNG

Last edited:
I couldn’t give mine away for 125.00 and it had a springer...lol.. but possibly some one who knows nothing might pony up..never know.. :0

I couldn’t give mine away for 125.00 and it had a springer...lol.. but possibly some one who knows nothing might pony up..never know.. :0
I sold mine, 100 percent original,for good money to someone who knows quite a bit. The fact that yours had a Springer really hurt the value. Any decal or paint damage also kills the value. There are probably fewer of these than Bluebirds or some other big money bikes. The fact that they're postwar and middleweights doesn't help value,but still pretty uncommon in the collector circles.

Back