When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for help on value of my 59 white corvette

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I don’t know about rarity....but I’d rather have a bluebird.. still it would sit at 300 bucks a long time around here. I wouldn’t look at it at 100 bucks...I guess each his own... lol
I sold mine, 100 percent original,for good money to someone who knows quite a bit. The fact that yours had a Springer really hurt the value. Any decal or paint damage also kills the value. There are probably fewer of these than Bluebirds or some other big money bikes. The fact that they're postwar and middleweights doesn't help value,but still pretty uncommon in the collector circles.

Yep but if you pass at a white 59 for 100 let me know, and I was asking to those who do know the rarity of a white corvette

Last edited:
There is a registry for 5 speed Corvettes and another for White Corvettes, there are less then 15 known whites. Yours is lacking some key parts and gears, $400-500, I'd say. Fully loaded and a clean original, double the price or a bit more in my opinion.

I have an original clean 3 speed with front and rear racks, original decals, hi / low light and speedo in these photos the light and speedo had not been installed.

Mike

7E923A03-59D1-4A1E-A205-A1EE802EA477.jpeg

39E7DE72-88D3-4A03-8447-CAE96266F04F.jpeg

86182A7E-B240-428B-8322-AFF71DB22DDC.jpeg

Last edited:
Back