When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for help via a 1953 CWC Roadmaster Catalog

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

TieDye

I live for the CABE
I would appreciate pictures and specifications from a 1953 CWC Roadmaster catalog. Of interest is the Pleasure Liner series, both in men's and woman's. Specifications, color charts, catalog pages, etc. If you have anything like this, please post it here. And, if anyone can get ahold of
RMS37 that would be helpful because I was told he has all of that. Thanks!!!

I haven't heard from Phil/rms 37 in years, I'm not sure of he's passed on, or just left the net. But yes, he was the expert! I think there's a cwc/roadmaster book, check in the cabe bookstore, or ask Scott about it.

Phil is still kick’n. The book is pre war only. Phil had talked about doing a book and I sure wish he would. I’m certain it would be the definitive word on the subject. V/r Shawn

I haven't heard from Phil/rms 37 in years, I'm not sure of he's passed on, or just left the net. But yes, he was the expert! I think there's a cwc/roadmaster book, check in the cabe bookstore, or ask Scott about it.
I bought a CWC Roadmaster book from Scott. 1936 to 1941. Awesome book, but I need postwar catalog pics and specs. Anyone got any?

You can just convo him at RMS37 or Blue Tarp and hope that he responds. Good luck.

I’d like to tap into his CWC knowledge as well.

Back