When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for ID help on this one

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

NMGreg

'Lil Knee Scuffer
A74F5D92-0524-4628-A1EA-9A38F28A6CFC.jpeg

Good morning! Been a while since I have posted anything...but I’ve been watching! I picked up this bike for my #3 daughter a bit ago. The lady I got it from said she got it in 1961 when she turned 13...same age as my daughter! It has no markings or numbers I can find anywhere, and of course no head badge. The lady said her uncle “re-did” the bike for her years ago. I have found black paint under the red all over, and a whitish paint or primer (thin layer) under the black. It had a red and white checkerboard troxxel seat originally which I took off for safe keeping. Does anyone have a good idea what this is so I can get it back to original appearance? My kids all love the vintage bikes. Daughter #1 has a ‘67 purple Schwinn Hollywood and #2 has a ‘54 Schwinn Spitfire. Thanks for any help!

Back