When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for info on bike, I was told it was a 1894 Columbia but I'm looking for info and a buyer.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Stever

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hello and good evening, I inherited this bicycle but I have no idea what model but I have an idea on the make. At this present time I am looking for a buyer that will enjoy it because I'm not a bike guy. Any information would help and any interest.
So far I have been told it is POSSIBLY a 1894 Columbia and that's all I've gotten. The badge is missing off the front so it's been difficult for me besides scouring the web.

2eildojnWgrge7Uzm.h1sA-1.jpg

FGjuqMOVM54EVEodLFAi8Q.jpg

o74X2pf1TcB6mTv.VsBzlQ.jpg

EeaTk78OfgJjJxVSDEX5Pg.jpg

I don't think that's a Columbia! It kind of looks like it has similarities to an "Ormande" but I don't think it's that either. Hmmm....

I did a quick check I think it’s a 1894 legue cycle company chainless. Predecessor to the Columbia they were purchased by pope in 1898... Value determined on how many crazy prices people will say about it.......lol looks restored. Way cool love this one...

Wow, that bike is awesome! If you're looking for a buyer, you can post an Ad in the for sale section with a price. Pretty sure you will get one. Good luck!

Back