When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for info on bike, I was told it was a 1894 Columbia but I'm looking for info and a buyer.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I did a quick check I think it’s a 1894 legue cycle company chainless. Predecessor to the Columbia they were purchased by pope in 1898... Value determined on how many crazy prices people will say about it.......lol looks restored. Way cool love this one...
I know it's been stored for numerous decades but that's all I know. I'm not sure on a price either.
Thanks for much info it's greatly appreciated

You have to figure out the price by yourself, do your research and you should be able to find some info or to figure out a number you feel comfortable with. People who don't know anything about Turn of The Century (TOC) bicycles will tell you it worth a million bucks and people who knows about them will not give you any number, so if you don't want to feel lost, do your homework and again, good luck and welcome to the Cabe!

You have to figure out the price by yourself, do your research and you should be able to find some info or to figure out a number you feel comfortable with. People who don't know anything about Turn of The Century (TOC) bicycles will tell you it worth a million bucks and people who knows about them will not give you any number, so if you don't want to feel lost, do your homework and again, good luck and welcome to the Cabe!
Perfectly put

11162015 002.JPG

Interested............ Let me know what price you come up with..... Have some toc trading available Thanks Dave

August 18, 1893 - The Bearings:
1893.08.18 - The Bearings - League Chainless.JPG

December 22, 1893 - The Bearings:
1893.12.22 - The Bearings - League Ad.JPG

December 22, 1893 - The Bearings:
1893.12.22 - The Bearings - League Article.JPG

February 2, 1894 - The Bearings:
1894.02.02 - The Bearings - League Ad.JPG

March 9, 1894 - The Bearings: (Georgetown Cycle Show)
1894.03.09 - The Bearings - League Exhibit at Georgetown Show 1.JPG

August 3, 1894 - The Bearings:
1894.08.03 - The Bearings - League Ad.JPG

November 16, 1894 - The Bearings:
1894.11.16 - The Bearings - League Ad.JPG

Back