When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for info on The Bean Son Co of San Francisco, Ca BEAN bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
here's Mr. Bean on his bike. wonder if he is related?
8617cefe0710abf67e19023d74bd555e--mr-bean-ride-a-bike.jpg

So Pat i found something related to this bike youwould be of most interest, i located the die used in the drip hammer to make the Bean Son headbadge. Apparantly it was somewhere in Pennsylvania. A few people say its a very early schwinn frame so ready these threads and talking with this person who acquired the die for me the decal says 1896-1910, by emblem built I asime you mean they just applied their headbadge. The man i got the die from corrected me and said the company produced “Plate ID’s”. I will get a photo of it for you and post it. I also saw a envelope from during the war 1944
C8D27C92-B957-4436-99F6-36B33F8E4FD3.png

where they were located at 718 Mission St in SF with no referance to Merry. What year do you think my bike is?

Last edited:
The 2013 post and catalog pictures look Snyder built.
Joint details at bottom bracket, 8-point Reading Standard design chain ring; 5-point star chain ring.

https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/early-long-spring-saddle-bean-son.132787/
The 2018-2019 pictures have some Emblem Angola features.

I vaguely recall something about the number of nubs on the other 6-point chain rings.
https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/hope-to-get-some-info-on-this-bike.150453/#post-1009983
The drive pin is aligned to one of the 6 points, and not in-between.

Last edited:
Back