When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for info on this beaty! Let me know please.

-

Juan G

Look Ma, No Hands!
20190702_140522.jpg

Looking for info on this beaty!!
20190702_140522.jpg

20190702_140530.jpg

20190702_140639.jpg

20190702_140547.jpg

Not answering for Dave but what I see is a parts trike and about $50 on the high end. V/r Shawn
Yes, the rust/pitting on it is pretty extensive which really lowers the value considerably. I had an AMF pedal tractor that was in pretty much the same rusted shape. At first I was enthusiastic about trying to fix it up, but finally realized it was a lost cause and sold what parts were still usable. Barely did get the $20 purchase price back in those few parts decent enough to be worth selling.

Dave

Yes, the rust/pitting on it is pretty extensive which really lowers the value considerably. I had an AMF pedal tractor that was in pretty much the same rusted shape. At first I was enthusiastic about trying to fix it up, but finally realized it was a lost cause and sold what parts were still usable. Barely did get the $20 purchase price back in those few parts decent enough to be worth selling.

Dave
Thanks for answer. I'll do my best to fix it up!

Back