When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for info on this beaty! Let me know please.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Juan G

Look Ma, No Hands!
20190702_140522.jpg

Looking for info on this beaty!!
20190702_140522.jpg

20190702_140530.jpg

20190702_140639.jpg

20190702_140547.jpg

Not answering for Dave but what I see is a parts trike and about $50 on the high end. V/r Shawn
Yes, the rust/pitting on it is pretty extensive which really lowers the value considerably. I had an AMF pedal tractor that was in pretty much the same rusted shape. At first I was enthusiastic about trying to fix it up, but finally realized it was a lost cause and sold what parts were still usable. Barely did get the $20 purchase price back in those few parts decent enough to be worth selling.

Dave

Yes, the rust/pitting on it is pretty extensive which really lowers the value considerably. I had an AMF pedal tractor that was in pretty much the same rusted shape. At first I was enthusiastic about trying to fix it up, but finally realized it was a lost cause and sold what parts were still usable. Barely did get the $20 purchase price back in those few parts decent enough to be worth selling.

Dave
Thanks for answer. I'll do my best to fix it up!

Back