When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for info on this GT and parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ratina

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Does anyone know what I have here? I don't know much about bmx. Year and value?

None of the parts came together except the frame/fork/crank/sprocket

Tires are basically NOS.

gt1.gif

gt2.gif

gt3.gif

gt5.gif

gt6.gif

gt7.gif

gt8.gif

The serial number should tell you model and teayr info, or at least just year.

By looking at it I would say early 90s Pro model. The earlier GT logo in the dropouts means its earlier than mid 90s and the newer GT logo on the bologne stamp points to after the late 80s. Generally.

The 4130 stamp means its a full cromo frame so probably a pro. The top tube lenth could help too.

the seat and pedals are from probably a mid-late 90s vertigo or performer

blackwall tires were used mostly in the 90s, you have the race tread as opposed to the shallower freestyle tread

Thanks for the reply. Where would i decode the serial number at?

Do you know the value of this stuff?

Thanks again

Ben

Im trying to remember but its very basic, first 4 digits should be month and year i think.

The Frame could vary a ton, depending on year model, condition, If its a pro model with the original fork and no suprises, maybe $150 towards the top end

tires maybe $60
pedals $20-40
seat and clamp id give for whatever someone would give me.

I'll have to get up in the rafters and get the serial number. Sounds easy enough.

The fork has the Dyno "D" stamp on the dropouts, would that be original?

Thanks for the prices, I appreciate it.

The serial number is 12920967 with an I stamped under it. Would it be a 92 then?

December '92... so It was almost certainly a '93 model. The I is the model ID which makes it an "Interceptor" This was my first thought on the model but i didnt think they had the 4130 stamp there so I thought better.

Most of those GT parts would work nicely (era corraect) on that bike, the crank is not original though

December '92... so It was almost certainly a '93 model. The I is the model ID which makes it an "Interceptor" This was my first thought on the model but i didnt think they had the 4130 stamp there so I thought better.

Most of those GT parts would work nicely (era corraect) on that bike, the crank is not original though

Thanks for all your help. What would a 93 interceptor frame be worth?

Back