When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for info...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
The 26" Middleweights use 26 x 1.75 tires. The 2.25's are used on Balloon bikes.

I agree with Huffy. $160.00 for what you got is SOLID !! good job there . Front brake is incredible . 26 X 1.75 in my opinion on the tires. GREAT BIKE !!

I agree that the year is 6H..1966.
Because it is the painted frame vs the chromed version my guess yours would be the "Camaro" model

@partsguy is the Huffy guru.

The "Blue Grass" legend sounds like the Belkamp retailer labeled version of the "Camaro".

Your single switched tanklight can be upgraded to the dual switch (horn and headlight) dash panel. Of course you'd need to add the horn to the tank.

Here is (was) my Silver Jets.
Also pictured is the very rare rear tailight.
8f356040aaaa691fcd697997a4608beb.jpg
571e21a15542a1e6ea3046949a24135a.jpg
88ba8028b2a17ca7e4aa8949b11a2866.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
very nice Huffy, er Viking.

The New Departure WD is worth more than what you paid for the bike. Good deal.

I agree that the year is 6H..1966.
Because it is the painted frame vs the chromed version my guess yours would be the "Camaro" model

@partsguy is the Huffy guru.

The "Blue Grass" legend sounds like the Belkamp retailer labeled version of the "Camaro".

Your single switched tanklight can be upgraded to the dual switch (horn and headlight) dash panel. Of course you'd need to add the horn to the tank.

Here is (was) my Silver Jets.
Also pictured is the very rare rear tailight.View attachment 1133737View attachment 1133738View attachment 1133739

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Super nice bikes..

Back