When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

looking for information on a huffy belair, girls tank bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Oh and the rack you want might be different than the one used on the Monark. Monark was a different division at Huffman though the bikes were quite similar. Is there two holes on the top of the rear fender?

-yes 2 holes in fender near the top of the arch -- any help in tracking down the right type is appreciated - pics , adds, ect so i can get an idea as to what to look for

Last edited:
Well you may have two choices for a rack then. I'll have to look at my '63 Silver Jet when I get home to see what bracket it has. Either way, somebody driled out the rack mount bracket that was on your fender.

im back - sorry for long absence , but got sidetracked on other projects ..... this belair is still on my rack , in the same condition , and im getting ready to re-start the restoration ..... still looking for reference materials and parts

Back