When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

looking for Information please

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jay Javetz

On Training Wheels
Hi All,

i bought a package deal, a 1929 Model A Speedster and a 1947 Schwinn Whizzer. i dont know anything about the whizzer so was hoping you all could shed some light on what I have purchased. Most likely i will sell it. here are some pics. please give me some feedback and if more pics are needed i will take them and post accordingly. thank you in advance!

9.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

I don’t know anything whizzers but I went to see more pics! Chainguard side. Looks killer

Welcome to the Cabe! Great Whizzer and Model A. Do you know what series motor the Whizzer has? On the side of the case the serial number should start with a letter. It’s on the exhaust pipe side, right below the belt cover.

Welcome to the Cabe! Great Whizzer and Model A. Do you know what series motor the Whizzer has? On the side of the case the serial number should start with a letter. It’s on the exhaust pipe side, right below the belt cover.
I’ll take pics of that today and post. Thank you for the info!

“J” series motors are the last and best of the letter series. It has a built in generator for electrical. They came out in 1948 I believe.
http://www.whizzermotorbike.com/History.html

I’m no Schwinn guy but I thought that style decal on the chainguard was a 50’s-60’s script.

Nonetheless that’s a really nice Whizzer! Sorry to hear you aren’t giving it a spin. :)

Back