When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Kool Stop R12 Weinmann Brake pads to replace John Bull pads

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

gkeep

I live for the CABE
Does anyone have a line on where we can order the Kool Stop R12 Weinmann brake pads. From the schematic they looks like they'll fit the old John Bull brakes on a 50s Hercules I'm fixing up for a friend.

6646-Koolstop R12 Weinmann_black_salmon_1.jpg

Thanks for the quick response.

Ha ha, I must have scrolled through Ebay for 20 minutes looking at Kool Stop Brake pads but looking for R12, not 7 Dot. These technical terms like "7 Dot" throw me. ;) At $29.99 they're almost worth more than the bike...but no one wants to visit the ER these days.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=381936977728 no dot- dont know
if they would work- used to get brake pads in bike shop cleanouts and could not give them away in my circles-hail the internet...
Thanks!
Those are a bit short, the 7Dots are 44mm but the width should fit. The original John Bulls are 45 mm and the dovetails are about 11 wide, probably shrunk a bit from age. Since these can be used in Campi brakes I need to check out the calipers on a couple road bike projects, early 50s Swiss Allegro and a 1978 Eisentraut Limited, might be just the ticket!

Back