When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for ladies Elgin tank decals

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
Before I look into getting a set made, I figured I'd check first to see if they had already been reproduced. If anyone happens to have a set, please PM me. George thanks you! Mike
1587663208678.png

1587663193835.png

1587663256104.png

I know this is a completely different ELGIN decal.
This reproduction 8.5 inches X 1.5 inches ELGIN decal for 1955 - 1959 Sears ELGIN outboard motor can perhaps look really nice on a bicycle!
world-graphix 100% of Goshen Indiana, manufactures and sells these on the bay, they are very reasonable and have a very striking, nice appearance.
Look at 152151055080 , it is just a thought for something that would look very nice even though it would not be the exact match for the ELGIN decal of your bicycle.

I know this is a completely different ELGIN decal.
This reproduction 8.5 inches X 1.5 inches ELGIN decal for 1955 - 1959 Sears ELGIN outboard motor can perhaps look really nice on a bicycle!
world-graphix 100% of Goshen Indiana, manufactures and sells these on the bay, they are very reasonable and have a very striking, nice appearance.
Look at 152151055080 , it is just a thought for something that would look very nice even though it would not be the exact match for the ELGIN decal of your bicycle.
Thank you. Yes, I came across this listing in my search, as well as a vinyl sticker of what I'm looking for. I'd really prefer an actual decal so that it can be weathered to match the bike better. I appreciate the tip tho. Mike

1587683652975.png

Hello FordMike65, that same Indiana based maker/seller has the decal in a very similar cursive elgin script which was how it was on the 1947 through 1953 outboard engines. I have no idea of the exact size as it isn't specified in the description, but you could inquire as I'd guess that they would tell you the exact size if you asked them. There is a chance that they could maybe reduce or enlarge one of them to the size that you'd need.
Look at 152154916826, and 162121686550, and 161363686424. These like the different style block letter ELGIN 1955-1959 outboard decal that I referenced earlier are all vinyl. You may find an acceptable substitute if you cannot locate something accurate. Good Luck and ride it proudly and often!

I have seen these on the bay, at time of purchase thought they were going to be water-slide transfer, but what was received looked fairly thick, and maybe vinyl.
Don't know where I put them; didn't realize that they were Girls decals/stickers at the time, but have since acquired some late 30s Murrays.

We recall the seller who also has the pictures of dogs or pups; (maybe not the only seller).

Back