When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Lady Sonda, and other Super Sonda info

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

10~18kustoms

Wore out three sets of tires already!
So, I picked up this Lady Sonda at the Knoxville Iowa swap this past weekend. At the time I totally figured it was a restore custom someone did for their daughter or granddaughter in a pink Barbie style, and even though it had some incorrect parts (bars, fender, seat) it was still a good start for a restore or resale to convert back to stock Super Sonda red! After just a little searching on the web I found a picture of a green Sonda Scrambler that had the same high-rise bars and short front fender. OK, then I assumed that must be what this started out as. Well, wrong again. I just found these Garton ads from 1966 that show the original most common red one w/ motor, and also the Sonda Scrambler and a Lady Sonda. Although the ad is in b&w I can only assume it was pink, and this is one, just missing the flower decal/stickers. Seat is even correct. But can't find any pictures of an actual one other than the ad. Does anyone have one, and if so, can you post a picture? Please! Also, while searching I found a few pictures of a blue Sonda Police version. Until now I thought there was only the red. Any other versions? Pictures and info help wanted. Thanks

Back