When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for legendary bike restorers for a new TV series

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

eoinluc

On Training Wheels
Hey everybody! I’m working with a well-established T.V production company and we’re currently looking for legendary road, mountain and street biking mechanics and people related to bike restoration.

We're on the lookout for mechanics to feature and bring some old bikes back to life on the show. This can be any sort of two-wheelers from vintage and antiques to e-bikes. Ideally some fabrication or creation wizards who are characters and known in the biking world.

Does this sound like you or somebody you know? If so, I'd love to chat more either here or via email - [email protected]. Even if anybody had a tip of somebody that they had heard of, that would be amazing. Thanks!

Welcome to our group!!!
I'm sure a few folks here think they are legendary restorers, and I'm sure some folks will nominate a few. Dave Bagne? is a goodie for motorized antique bikes...
a fella named john is a whiz at fabricating things...
There is a lot of talent on this website!

Last edited:
Sam Fitzsimmons, very well known in the vintage bike community, extremely knowledgeable and definitely a character.

100_6781.JPG

Back