When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Looking for long MAFAC Rear Brake Hanger

-

Robertk

Look Ma, No Hands!
s-l1600.jpg

Looking for the rear MAFAC brake hanger (long version). There are some on eBay for $35 a piece. Too much IMO.

let me know if you have one for a reasonable price.

Thanks!

I did not know there was more than one length. How long are they? I used to have a lot of them that came with Mafac cantis. I sold most of them off slowly on Ebay many years ago.

I did not know there was more than one length. How long are they? I used to have a lot of them that came with Mafac cantis. I sold most of them off slowly on Ebay many years ago.

So I don't know the length of the long ones, but here is a pic of the short (more common) MAFAC rear cable hanger. Big difference in their length as you can tell from the pics.
th4H1I5K4R.jpg

I can see the difference when compared to the lettering. I don't remember ever seeing the long ones before. You should try asking on Classic Rendezvous.

Back