When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Miss America

-
Sam's Miss America.

Sams00043.jpg

Hello all, I just bought this one out of a hay loft. I’m hoping you guys can help me find out exactly what I’ve got. Looks to be very original but I’m not sure if a few items. It has wood hand grips and I think incorrect pedals. The paint is original dark blue w/ white pin stripes everywhere, wheels are white w/ blue pin stripes. Serial # looks like
S E 34470.
Any help will be appreciated.
Sorry for the terrible pics, I will get better pictures tomorrow in the sunlight.

00D01B34-2723-4452-964A-5AE63F6AF0F8.jpeg

F44BEC37-3D8C-47ED-8675-DDA3D8287FA7.jpeg

Hello all, I just bought this one out of a hay loft. I’m hoping you guys can help me find out exactly what I’ve got. Looks to be very original but I’m not sure if a few items. It has wood hand grips and I think incorrect pedals. The paint is original dark blue w/ white pin stripes everywhere, wheels are white w/ blue pin stripes. Serial # looks like
S E 34470.
Any help will be appreciated.
Sorry for the terrible pics, I will get better pictures tomorrow in the sunlight.

View attachment 850752

View attachment 850753
Wow! That one is cool! I hope you just clean it, service it, and ride it.

Dressed like a sex goddess or just that simple girl in bobby socks ...... I love girls bikes this is my favorite

1.ms.America
2. Shelby Airflow
3. 37 RMS
4. Colson Vogue

Just think of how many girls sat on the exotic seats of these bikes - blessed into woman hood desired by a hard working gardener towing his push mower behind his 4 star deluxe
2B4E901F-B2D2-451F-A11E-B7898B884E92.jpeg

For that lucky dog who she kissed and he was so stupid to fall in love with her...... he was never the same!

B748DB64-958A-4215-B215-8809D609F922.jpeg

the skylark seat was still offered at Xmas 39 more so it was also known as the 1939 Worlds Fair Bike - this one has it all floating hub shockease gooseneck skylark seat ND 2 speed
6AFF9EA0-288D-4FA2-8413-7F162672BF3B.jpeg

this one needs a simple little Hong Kong girl about 23 years old with a long dress bobby socks glasses and one of those big circular ropes suckers or a slush cherry sno cone like memoius of a Geshia .....

It was released at the 1939 NY worlds fair Don Vaughn had the example used in his collection along with a whole attic in his barn full of nos colson strollers in the box that were never used or rented they had a colson badge i bought one and sold it years ago. He had alot of 39 fair stuff.

So does anyone know who ended up with this one? I'd love to have it. It would look great next to my black and chrome airflow.
DSC_0225.jpg

Back