When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Miss America

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

sm2501

CABE owner
System Administrator
I'm working on my Miss America bike, let's see yours! I'm curious about color combinations, wheel colors, etc.

2018-03-21 10.04.49.jpg

2018-03-21 10.04.53.jpg

2018-03-21 10.04.58.jpg

2018-03-21 10.05.06.jpg

I've had a few of these. There seems to be a lot of variety in the details of these bikes such as the "ELGIN" being embossed or decal, pedals, seats, stems, hubs, tanks, and even headlight set-ups. My maroon and white bike is largely original with the exception of the headlight bar and one bezel having been replaced at some time. All original MAs I've seen have painted wheels. The red bike shown here does have a tank just not shown in the pic (this bike was sold). This was a promotional model and a cross between a true MA and a Four Star. From what I understand this promotional model was solid dark blue with white pins and not two-toned like a true MA. V/r Shawn

Miss America (2).JPG
elgin1.jpg

Back