Looking for OG parts for my bike!! Need the tank more than anything..

This ad disappears when logged in

mr.cycleplane

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Sep 9, 2017
Auburn, California
your bike is a 'b' frame(paint scheme is for a 'bc' model). the other pictures are of a 'c' model-note top bar is different. also the down tube(head to crank) is different on your bike from the 'c' pictured. I am going to take a wild guess your frame is a 1940/1 based on the seat clamp I can see.

RedMan

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Aug 15, 2019
Riverside Ca
your bike is a 'b' frame(paint scheme is for a 'bc' model). the other pictures are of a 'c' model-note top bar is different. also the down tube(head to crank) is different on your bike from the 'c' pictured. I am going to take a wild guess your frame is a 1940/1 based on the seat clamp I can see.
Thanks for ur help as well.. I’ll try and google pictures of how this bike is supposed to look like.. or if u have any i.d. really appreciate it!!

ZE52414

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Dec 6, 2016
Peoria, United States
Yours looks like a BC to me. Not a C model like the pic you posted with a tank. I’m sure someone will be able to nail it down for you, so you don’t make a costly mistake.

Last edited:

RedMan

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Aug 15, 2019
Riverside Ca
Yours looks like a BC to me. Not a C model like the pic you posted with a tank. I’m sure someone will be able to nail it down for you, so you don’t make a costly mistake.
I really appreciate everyone’s help & advise! Like I said I’m new to this bike hobby I’m just trying to make it correct.. thanks again bro

mr.cycleplane

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Sep 9, 2017
Auburn, California
as for the 'gilled tank' depicted.....I am going to go with artist rendering. there are many such 'errors' in Schwinn ads. the worst was a clamp tank(1940/1) with hanging straps! although I think a 'bc' style 'ranger'(paint scheme) tank was found recently at one of the meets. it had gills instead of the two half circle sound holes on the bottom. extremely rare!

John G04

I live for the CABE
Oct 17, 2016
Bethlehem, PA, United States
Tank and light is gonna be pricey and hard to find. I’d find fenders for it first and then see if you want to put the 1k plus into it to get it fully equipped with the rack, tank, light etc.

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture